Thursday, June 18, 2015

"Materialize Your Business Dreams" by Ed Echerd... equals Higher Work Proficiency & Improvement !!!

I've been an executive leader of a large technology firm for 29 years. I've taken many training classes, and courses in effort to streamline business growth by improving work processes. I must add that I'm also six sigma qualified with certifications in black and green belt. However, before reading this book (see link below), my work processes appeared redundant and nearly impossible to tackle without professional advice. This book provides a simplistic method of utilizing the principles of the laws of attraction to inspire people using 4 easy steps. It's my first choice for social engineering, personal development when developing business strategies that work. Fantastic Book !!! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YBDHOQ0?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment