Friday, March 25, 2016

No Time Like Now, A Guide To Organizing Your Life’s Traditional And Digital Information by Claudette Paäge

Order book here: http://paageetcie.com/buy-the-book/ I purchased this book 3 months ago and took it home to read it for advice. To my surprise, it helped me make the right decisions in real estate planning. I’ve been a landlord of 5 small condominiums in St. Petersburg, Florida. Without this guide, I found myself becoming overwhelmed because I didn’t keep accurate, and organized records. Now, I’m well-organized, and manage my business activities with ease. This book is incredible, and highly-recommended to people who want to improve their administrative activities with secretarial proficiency. Incredible Book that is very resourceful !!!..Cameron Stewart, PBS, Tarnsfield, NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment