Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A Perfect Kidnapping By James McIntyre : Absolutely Stunning Book !!!

I have been a fan of John McIntyre's work for quite some time. I even stood in line to have him sign my book a few years ago. I have read many of her recent novels but still need to catch up with a few of his recent work as well as much of her older works. When I saw a this book on his website, I requested it right away and was so excited to be approved. As I was reading this book, I wondered why I don't read dramatic thrillers more often. I was completely sucked into this book and simply could not put it down. That is exactly what I am looking for when I pick up a book. I am looking for that story that will knock my socks off and make the rest of the world go away for a few hours. This book was really that good. You can purchase it here : http://www.viraway.com/a-perfect-kidnapping.html

No comments:

Post a Comment