Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Here's The Best Book o 2015 :" Witches of Altenburg ' Written By Cindy Walton

A really touching and magical book filled with all the magic a little youngster could ever wish for...It's perfect and should have been part of the Walt Disney collection. I wonder where the Author cam up with the name of the book because the story takes an abrupt turn which leaves readers wondering whether or not those witches that Issac T Cole's describes are indeed witches. Forget about this fact being revealed up front ! You have to read the book and draw your own conclusions. Overall, I thought the book was not going to be as good as it was because the beginning didn't strike me as a story where events race though starting from the beginning. It's a definite must have, and I would choose this one over some other fiction books about witches. Best Book That I Read This Year ! Superb Job To The Author

No comments:

Post a Comment